Three versions available:
1-Flashlight Fenix only PD32
2-Lamp Fenix PD32 + 2 batteries Lithium CR123A
3-Lamp Fenix PD32 + charger Klarus K1 + 1 Panasonic 18650 3400mAh battery
Flashlight tactical 900 Lumens-uses 2 CR123A batteries or 1 battery 18650-brought 240 metres-autonomy max of 260 h to 5 lumens.
Model PD32 900 Lumens, model 2016, latest evolution of the PD32 replacing the one in 340 Lumens.
The Fenix PD32 flashlight is really adjusted to the format Pocket designed for self-defense, police, military, spelunkers, it is suitable also for all uses of the hike to the sport, but also in everyday life.
The Fenix PD32 self defense torches produce a light output of 900 lumens, for a weight of 90 g with two CR123A batteries (not included).
The flashlight PD32 accepts all the filters and broadcasters of the Nitecore mark in 23 mm.
The PD32 900 L accepts switches deported 01 AER and AER-02
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI with a service life of 50,000 hours
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum, type III anodizing
- Water-resistant according to IPX-8 standard, resists ume immersion up to 2 meters.
- Electronically regulated for a constant brightness
- Very resistant lens, anti-reflective treated glass, ultra clear
- Button on the front of the lamp mode selection.
- General mode: autonomy with a Fenix 18650 3400mAh battery
- 5 lumens (260 hours)
- 50 lumens (37h5min)
- 150 lumens (10h25min)
- 400 lumens (4 h)
- Turbo mode: 900 lumens (2 h 30)
- SOS 150 lumens
- Strobe 900 lumens
- 240 meter range
- Battery: use 2 x CR123A (not included) or 1 18650 battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 129.5 mm (L) x 22.6 mm (diameter of the body) x 24 mm (diameter of the head).
- Weight 77 g without batteries and 90g with 2 CR123A batteries
- Included accessories: case, wrist strap, belt clip, spare o-rings, rubber switch tip
- Warranty 2 years