If Something Can Go Wrong Will Go Wrong. We Don’t Want To Be Pessimistic, Just Want To Address The Most Common Situations In Camps.
- No matter howgood you are, there will always be a situation that you can’t;
- dogsAppear to steal all your food and waited for the perfect moment to destroy your tent and remove all food;
- The water youtake you will never be enough;
- Whenever youfall you will cause the greatest possible panic and simply have asmall scratch;
- whereit is easier toset up camp than dismantling it;
- No matter how many timesyou check the weather, you never take all the clothes;
- You can check out1000 times the equipment and the bag before leaving the camp, but always forget something;
- Youcan never take your camp menu. No matter how much you try, always happens something that prevents you from cooking the way you planned. You will have to improvise;
- No matter how much youtry, spiders and other insects will enter in your tent and your sleeping bag, thus making you be scared at night;
- Practicallyyou can bring the whole empty backpack and she still will weigh a ton;
- If it is notthe food,is the stove, gas tank or a kitchen accessory, but by law always forgets any of them;
- No matter how longyou wait to buy a new tent, to buy the your suggested retail price will plummet;
- Even ifyou think you know the way, in each walk you get lost for a few minutes;
- Good!You found a good place to camp, then you find out that your tent does not have stakes and worse, the wind is extremely strong;
- Organizea camp to see the night sky, but upon arriving at the camping site discovers that the time is for rain;
- Thinking of makinga fire. Then realize your Flint and fire your decoys are fullywet, destroying the possibility of a good bonfire night;
- You spendmonths planning and organizing a camp, on the night before his friends cancel, you decide to go it alone, but the worst is that you don’t know the track;
- Finally!You managed to get in camp, gets very excited and when you intend toassemble the tent, you realize that you forgot it at home;
- Ifyou fall, the terrain is the culprit;
- The more youuse insect repellent, mosquitoes will eat you alive.
Do you think I missed some? Share in our social networks, or comment at the bottom of this page.
Authorized Duplication Of Post By: Azimuth Magazine