To make your holiday cottage take you much longer in your wanderings, giving you a dry shelter from the rain and storm, we suggest the following tips.
Before using the tent for the first time, trained to fit it and familiarize yourself with the equipment. Check if there are any pieces.
The perfect place to pitch your tent
- Practical tests
Choose a land as flat as possible (try to lie down on the ground to test the location). Remove sharp stones and branches. Avoid the rocky soils or depressions where water could accumulate. If the ground is not flat, try to place the head in the highest place.
- Avoid trees
Don’t pitch your tent in exposed places, for example right under a tree or at heights (risk of lightning). Besides the branches or the resin that fall from the trees could damage the tent.
The entrance of the tent should not be exposed to the weather (usually West) but being protected from the wind. If possible orients the entrance to the east: so start your morning with the sunrise.
If he pulls a high wind, search shelter behind a big rock or a dune. If possible place the lower part of the tent in the direction from which the wind comes and snap it right into the ground.
If the soil is gravel ballast the pegs that make little grip with stones. Plant the pickets tilting them as much as possible (ideally, with an angle of 45°).
Assembling the tent
The following tips are very useful for tracking, but also apply to the camp site. After a long day, usually hikers is hungry, he is tired and has yet to pitch your tent. In order not to lose your temper, it is useful to develop a certain routine. Here are some tips:
- Once you arrive on site, settles the tent, warm clothing and food/cooking in an orderly manner in different places.
- Keep at hand the torch (for when darkness falls).
- Before you pitch your tent, close all zippers to prevent tension too strong at this level.
- The bottom of the tent should be slightly taut to avoid creasing. This is used to compensate the tension exerted by the wind.
- Always store in the same place the objects you need overnight (torch, toilet roll, glasses, etc.), so you can find them in the dark.
- Place the stove out of the wind, on a flat stone. Away the flammable objects.
- Filters the water the night before: saves you valuable time in the morning.
Before departure-the dismantling of the tent
The droplets of water that are observed in the morning inside the tent are the result of a physical phenomenon and have nothing to do with the fact that the tent is not waterproof. The size of the tent, the number of occupants, the weather conditions and the characteristics of the soil are all factors that influence the intensity of this phenomenon. Ventilate well the tent in the morning, until the inner walls are dry. Be particularly careful stitching.
- UV Radiation
Accelerate the aging process of the outer materials and, therefore, their solidity. A shady spot allows you to slow down.
If possible, the tent should always be clean and dry, packed with zippers closed. That’s why it’s important to ventilate it well in the morning. If time is not enough or if it rains, a travel towel can help absorb some of the moisture. The external blind should then be placed in a separate bag. To avoid water stains or odors, the tent should not remain packed so for more than a few hours. Also remember to clean the pickets, the support poles and ropes.
Let me clean the place where you camped and bring with you all wastes.
That thy tent is in perfect condition for the next excursion, follow these maintenance tips before putting it away. In this way, you will keep it perfectly
- Clean the tent with a wet cloth.
- Let it dry thoroughly and imballala without squeezing it too. Store it in a dry and cool place, protected from light.
- Replace the support poles, pegs, faulty zippers and seams.
- If necessary, you can make outdoor waterproof tent seams with silicone.
- Never wash your tent in the washing machine or with chemicals.
4 Person Tent | Canvas Camping Tents
Do You Want To Know How To Heat A Tent Without Electricity?
Fortnite VBucks Generator – THC Tree
Eurmax Pop up Canopy Tent Leg Weights, 4pcs Sandbags …
How to Throw a Bet Outdoor Summer Party for Kids
Ausangate + Rainbow Mountain Trek 7 Days 6 Nights Soft …
Dwarf Globe Blue Spruce
Weeping Alaskan Cedar
How to Build a Sunflower House
Kara’s Party Ideas Sleepover Slumber Party
Cherokee Princess Dogwood
Team outing get together
christmas card template
Kni-Co Packer Camp Stove Package-outfitterssupply.com
Grow Tent Setup